Below are the basics of the draping and more information on how to get a quote for your next event!
– Is available in 8′, 10′, 12′ and 14′ heights. Sized in-between can be achieved by puddling the drape. The colors used are white (in all sizes) and black (8′ only) Fullness of drape –
The picture below shows the difference between the fullness options. The image to the left is 2 drapes, the image in the middle is 3-4 drapes and the image to the right is 6 drapes.
– adjustable to size needed. 20 ft long and 30 ft long are the most popular options for backdrops. Base Weight
– Indoors: needed for drape above Ten (10′) feet in height, Outdoors: for all heights To get a quote:
In order to determine the most accurate quote please provide us with the following information:
- Height of the Drape: This will differ based on venue, often you can call the event venue to learn the high of the room.
- Fullness desired. Most often customers will rent the middle option from the information above.
- Delivery and Set up options: We do have staff available to deliver, set up and tear down. If you are on a budget you can avoid those additional fees by picking up the materials from our location in Broomfield and set up the pipe and drape yourself.
Additional Information: Set up and tear down are additional. For an exact price quote, please include the information listed above in an inquiry to [email protected].
Below is the basic pricing for Backdrops 30 ft long, set up and delivery are additional. (All quotes below are based on the middle image above for fullness) 30 ft Backdrop section with drapes 8ft high: $91